Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year Wishes : The Unsend Message


Dear 'you' (hopefully you read this and know who you are),

Happy new year,
May you always in Allah's blessings,
InsyaAllah..

How are you doing? (how I wish I could ask you this everyday? Gila, kan?)

Thank you for what we'd been through in the past year, the sweet old days as well as hurtful pain; everything has its own lesson, at least for me.

Everything happens for a reason, and with Allah's will, that's the way I've accepted our fate. But still, deep down inside, there are times I wish to go back and correct the mistakes I've made, react differently than what I've done, hoping we could have a different ending..but what's done cannot be undone..how I wish one day you'll turn back and we could start anew all over again..I wish and I hope, but I don't have the courage to say it all to you.

I am truly sorry, for being the way I was before :(

Have a happy and blessed new year, please pray for me too, so that I can get through this and find the happiness I've ever wanted.

======================================================
**hati pertama pujuk2 suruh hantar terus kat whatsapp, tapi hati kedua kata cukup la tampal kat sini je...err, orang yg dimaksudkan ni baca ke? *tutup muka*

**posting mood meroyan

No comments:

Post a Comment